I was inspired to start this project after the removal of the SysInternals addon packs from RyanVM's forum upon the sudden license discovery and as a way to perform pre-flight checks on addons which prove useful to prevent unexpected problems with a modified Windows source.
This is my first ever program to be released to public.
Stable Beta: 0.897
Please read before using (Documentation):
- Create complete AddOn file from entries.ini and dependant file(s) with autorenaming of filenames according to the INI (and INF) entries.
- Enhanced error checking with 2 levels of warnings (fatal and non-fatal) including checking for errors in external INF file.
- Checking of [DefaultInstall] and [Optional Components] directives to make sure there are no orphaned entries.
- Check AddOn CABs for errors.
1. .NET Framework runtime 2.0 Final
2. Windows XP Command Line tool (EXPAND.EXE)
3. Windows CAB creation utility (CABARC.EXE) (from SDK)
- CabArc.exe can be obtained by downloading the Microsoft CAB SDK (dated 1997) from here: http://tinyurl.com/kdh8e
If you have any problems or questions, please post them in a new thread in this forum and I will attend to them as soon as possible.
- RyanVM for his awesome work.
- odyn1982 for testing and suggesting new features which led me to learn INF files.
- Aserone/Foxy for reporting bugs.
- Xable for hosting FGCBA.
- Siginet for the nice forum.